We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cooking garlic in oil for the winter is a good way to prepare a product to strengthen your immune system and make a snack that you can put on a festive table. In ancient times, tinctures of vegetable oils with the addition of garlic were used by various healers, because this vegetable has beneficial properties for the human body.
Features of the workpiece
Garlic in oil is harvested for the winter mainly in order to keep the product relatively fresh, and so that it does not have time to deteriorate over the past time. The best storage method is considered to be in a cellar at low temperatures. But in fact, the product retains most of the beneficial properties when stored in sunflower or olive oil. Due to the fact that it is in the plant matter, oxygen does not enter the vegetable.
It is not affected by cold or heat. For this reason, its damage is almost impossible.
This vegetable helps with such diseases:
- lack of vitamins in the human body;
- joint diseases;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system;
Advantages and disadvantages
This method of harvesting for the winter has its advantages and disadvantages, among the advantages should be highlighted:
- long storage time;
- preservation of all vitamins and nutrients that are stored in garlic;
- soaking oil, which eventually takes on the aroma of garlic and can be used as a folk remedy for rubbing or other procedures.
After removing the product from the jar, the slices remain oily, which is attributed to disadvantages. With prolonged exposure to vegetable oil, the liquid can acquire an unpleasant old aroma.
To prepare such a blank, you need to take the ingredients:
- 500 grams of garlic cloves;
- 400 milligrams of sunflower or olive oil.
How to choose the right products
When choosing a vegetable for preparation, you need to pay attention to its general condition, there should be no signs on it:
- plaque or mold;
- wrinkling of the product surface.
For preservation, it is better not to choose last year's garlic, because, even if preserved, it will be in a worse condition than young and healthy vegetables.
In the absence of an early product, you can use the old one, but the first one will be tastier and retain more vitamins and nutrients in the composition.
How to prepare garlic for the winter in oil
This step-by-step recipe is for those who don't know how to cook garlic for the winter. To begin with, you should take the following ingredients:
- 500 grams of slices;
- 400 milligrams of vegetable or olive oil.
The procedure for preparing the workpiece:
- Select the heads of the onion vegetable, peel and divide it into wedges.
- Pre-prepare the container, sterilize with steam or boiling water.
- Place the slices in a jar, tamp them as hard as possible.
- Pour the contents of the container with sunflower or olive oil so that it covers all the slices.
- Close the lid or twist and put away in a dark and cool place.
How and how much can you store
It is required to store such a workpiece in a cool and dimly lit place. The best place to save a product would be an uninsulated loggia or cellar. If they are not available, a refrigerator may also work. The most suitable temperature for storing seaming is 1-5 ° C with an air humidity of over 80%.
After opening, the workpiece is recommended to be consumed within 14-25 days. Later, the garlic takes on a bitter taste.