We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pepper in oil for the winter is a simple and delicious recipe for harvesting vegetables. It has been used for more than a dozen years. This preservation method allows you to preserve all the useful qualities of your favorite product and prepare incredibly tasty snacks for the winter. There are many different recipes for canning vegetables, let's take a look at the best ones.
Pepper - a pantry of nutrients
Fresh product contains many vitamins and minerals, such as: potassium, vitamin C, sodium, vitamin B, phosphorus, magnesium, iron. When preserved, the bulk of these nutrients are preserved.
Also, canned peppers contain fiber, alkaloids, proteins. It is a low-calorie product, so it can be consumed without harm to your figure. However, here you should be careful with vegetables canned in olive oil - the calorie content of such products is much higher.
It also helps to lower blood pressure, thin the blood and normalize the digestive tract.
Preparing the main ingredients
Preparing peppers in oil for the winter is easy and effortless. To do this, it is enough to observe the following recommendations:
- Vegetables must be selected ripe, without defects.
- Fleshy peppers are best for canning.
- Oil for recipes is refined, odorless.
- Banks before conservation must be thoroughly washed with soda and sterilized.
- If a hot product is used in the recipe, no additional sterilization is needed.
How to prepare pepper at home, recipes
Pepper is a very healthy and tasty product that must be consumed throughout the year, and not only in the summer. Unfortunately, not every housewife can afford to buy fresh vegetables in winter or fill the freezer with them.
In this case, the best way to solve this problem is conservation. It is stored for a long time, and the vegetable retains its useful qualities. We have selected for you the most popular and easy-to-implement recipes for seaming in oil for the winter.
This recipe is notable for its simplicity; it is prepared from products that any housewife always keeps at hand. You will need the following components:
- four kilograms of bell pepper;
- 800 milliliters of cold water;
- 160 milliliters of odorless olia;
- 30 grams of fine salt;
- 90 milliliters of 9 percent vinegar;
- 350 grams of granulated sugar.
- Vegetables are washed well, peeled from seeds, cut into slices.
- In a bowl, mix water with salt, granulated sugar. They put it on a boil.
- After the beginning of boiling, pour vegetables, cook for eight minutes.
- Pour vinegar essence and vegetable oil.
- Spread the product in jars with a slotted spoon, fill it with marinade.
- Banks are closed, turned over, left overnight.
Important! Banks must first be washed well with soda and sterilized, otherwise the preservation may deteriorate.
In oil filling with spices
- six kilograms of pepper;
- three hundred grams of granulated sugar;
- salt, about half a glass;
- six hundred milliliters of olia;
- four hundred milliliters of 9 percent vinegar;
- seven cloves of garlic.
- Vegetables are washed, peeled, cut in any shape.
- Place in a bowl.
- Pour over with refined vegetable oil, sprinkle with salt, on top - granulated sugar. Pour vinegar over them.
- Put the solution on the stove, cook for twenty minutes. This requires stirring the mixture well.
- Crushed garlic and herbs are added.
- Cook over medium heat for five minutes.
- They put it in banks, roll it up.
Peppers in tomato
The taste turns out to be sweet, like in lecho, however, it is much easier to prepare it. For cooking, you need the following components:
- four kilograms of bell pepper;
- three hundred milliliters of olia;
- three liters of tomato juice;
- one hundred fifty grams of granulated sugar;
- thirty grams of fine salt;
- one hundred milliliters of 9 percent vinegar;
- spices (bay leaves, cloves).
The peppers are prepared first. They are washed well with water, cut into large pieces. Then we get down to the marinade. To do this, you need to drain the juice from the tomatoes into a container, fill it with salt, granulated sugar, put a clove and bay leaf. Bring the solution to a boil. Then add 9 percent vinegar and vegetables to the juice, boil for about twenty minutes.
Over time, remove the container from the stove, and pour the hot solution into sterilized jars. Close with lids, turn over, cover with a winter jacket.
In oil with garlic
For cooking you will need:
- refined olia;
- cold water;
- a few cloves of garlic;
- granulated sugar;
- Bay leaf;
- dried cloves;
We prepare the ingredients - we wash them, clean them, cut them. Cut the main component into slices, finely chop the parsley and garlic. In a container, mix running water, granulated sugar, fine salt, olia. Bring to a boil over low heat, only then pour vegetables into the liquid, boil for ten minutes. Pour into jars, sterilize for about twenty minutes. Roll up, turn over, cover with a winter jacket.
Spicy pickled with vinegar wedges
A fairly simple recipe for pickling hot peppers for the winter. To prepare it with vinegar, you do not need much time and effort, but once you try it, you will use this recipe all the time.
- hot chili;
- The vegetable is washed well with cold water, allowed to dry, and cut into slices.
- Lay it out on the banks in dense layers.
- Pour boiling water over, leave for fifteen minutes, drain the water.
- Boiling water, salt, vinegar, sugar are mixed in a bowl.
- Pour peppers with this solution, roll up the jars.
Pickled in honey filling
The combination of Bulgarian and sweet peppers with honey and coriander gives an incredible taste. The vegetable is sweet, crunchy, with a barely noticeable sourness.
- a kilogram of the main ingredient;
- 5 tablespoons of liquid honey;
- 60 milliliters of 9 percent vinegar;
- 50 milliliters of odorless olia;
- cloves, bay leaves;
- 5 grams of coriander.
- Wash the main ingredient well, peel, cut into small squares.
- Arrange in jars, they should be completely filled.
- Pour boiling water over the vegetables, cover.
- Leave to infuse for ten minutes.
- Pour honey into a small container, add salt and seasonings.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Pour in vinegar, olia, drain into jars again.
- Roll up the banks, wrap them up.
The honey marinated vegetable is ready.
Stuffed pickled peppers are a fairly simple, inexpensive, hearty and incredibly tasty dish. It is convenient to cook it not only in summer, with fresh vegetables, but also in winter. Therefore, the housewives fill their freezers with vegetables every harvest. But if there is no place in the freezer, but you really want to pamper your relatives with fragrant stuffed peppers in winter? Then the recipe described below will come to your rescue.
- 2 kilograms of bell pepper;
- 4 whole bay leaves
- 5 pieces of peppercorns;
- 30 milliliters of vinegar;
- 20 grams of salt;
- add granulated sugar to taste.
- Wash the pepper well, cut off the tops, remove the seeds. Rinse again.
- Place the vegetables in boiling water for about two minutes.
- We take out, leave to cool.
- When the vegetables are completely cool, we put them in pre-sterilized jars.
- In a container, mix liquid, salt, seasonings, sugar and parsley.
- Cook for a short time.
- Add vinegar, fill in the future twist, roll it up.
Lecho without vinegar
You will need:
- 4 kilograms of tomato;
- 2 kilograms of pepper;
- 2 large onions;
- 50 grams of sugar;
- head of garlic;
- 5 pieces of bay leaves;
- 5 pieces of peppercorns;
- 20 grams of salt.
Let's start with tomato juice. To do this, the tomatoes must be washed well, cut, squeezed through a juicer and cooked for twenty minutes. Cut onions into rings, pepper into small squares. Onions, sugar, salt and spices are added to the tomato marinade.
After five minutes, put pepper and leave to marinate over low heat for another five minutes. Garlic is added, poured into jars. Banks must be well closed to avoid air ingress.
Stuffed with cabbage and canned in oil
- 2 heads of cabbage;
- 300 milliliters of vinegar;
- 100 grams of salt;
- seasonings (cumin, peppercorns, bay leaves, cloves);
- 50 milliliters of sunflower oil.
- Finely chop the cabbage, add vinegar and salt.
- We cover with a bowl, put the load.
- After a day, squeeze the juice from the cabbage and add seasonings.
- We wash the peppers, cut off the top, clean them of seeds.
- Pour boiling water over them and leave for five minutes.
- Then we take it out, cool it, stuff it with cabbage, put it in a container.
- In a container, mix the water, the remaining salt, vinegar and oil.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- We fill it with the resulting product, roll it up.
Boiled and canned in oil
To prepare this recipe, a whole product is used, it does not need to be cut, therefore, it takes much less time to preserve.
- 2 kilograms of tomato pepper;
- a glass of refined oil;
- We wash the vegetables well with water, let them dry.
- Pour water, set to cook.
- After the first bubbles form, add salt, vinegar, seasonings, sugar to taste.
- Pour in vegetable oil and pour in the food.
- We continue to cook until vegetables are fully cooked.
- Put in jars, fill with solution, close.
How to preserve conservation
To preserve canned vegetables for a long time, you must follow a few simple rules:
- Observe the proportions of sugar and vinegar indicated in the recipe.
- Sterilize the jars well.
- Wash vegetables thoroughly.
- After seaming, turn the cans over to eliminate any that are loose.
- Store workpieces in a cool, dark place.
- Use vegetables without damage.
From all of the above, we can conclude that this canning for the winter does not require special expenditures of manpower and resources.
You can prepare it at home, using available tools. But the result will surpass all your expectations, the appetizer will turn out to be excellent, capable of delighting not only your loved ones, but also suddenly arriving guests.