We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
By "Planriz" is meant a biological agent that is effective against various fungal infections. With its help, it is possible to get rid of powdery mildew, late blight, brown rust. Also, the drug successfully copes with different types of rot and has a biostimulating effect. In order for the product to give the required results, it is important to strictly follow the instructions for its use.
Composition and form of release
The drug belongs to the category of biological pesticides. The active component is considered to be the special bacteria Pseudomonas fluorescens of the AP-33 strain. Their titer is at least 2 × 10 ^ 9. The product is produced in the form of a liquid.
Scope and principle of operation
When using the drug, bacterial microorganisms enter the soil with treated seeds. They actively colonize plant roots and promote the synthesis of a number of useful substances. These include the following:
- enzymes and antibiotics;
- phytoalexins - these substances increase the immunity of cultivated plants;
- growth stimulants;
- organic acids;
- siderophores - these compounds bind and transport iron ions into bacterial cells, which helps to suppress the development of pathogens and enhance the growth of cultures;
- organic acids.
The mechanism of action of the drug depends on the stage of its application. Usually, the tool is used at the following stages:
- Seed processing before planting. Biologically active components that are produced during fermentation help to disinfect seed material from phytopathogens. This helps to suppress the seed infection.
- Transplanting. Bacteria are distinguished by their ability to actively colonize the root system, since they feed on its secretions. As a result, biologically active elements are synthesized that help suppress the development of diseases and activate the growth processes of crops.
- The growing season. Active elements that are produced by beneficial bacteria help suppress the development of pathogens that provoke many pathologies.
Thanks to the colonization of the root system and the synthesis of biologically active elements with beneficial bacteria, it is possible to improve the assimilation of useful elements by cultivated plants. Organic acids, which are released during the use of the substance, dissolve hard-to-reach mineral elements. This facilitates their assimilation by plants and increases productivity.
The key advantages of Planriz include the following:
- the ability to use at any stage of crop development;
- no waiting period - this makes it possible to process plants during the ripening of the crop;
- fungicidal and bactericidal properties;
- growth stimulation;
- the lack of development of resistance in pathogens, which helps to carry out the treatment repeatedly until the desired effect is obtained;
- safety for people, animals, bees, fish;
- compatibility with various chemicals - only substances containing mercury are considered an exception.
Instructions for the use of "Planriz"
It is required to use the drug "Planriz" 1-2 days before planting or on the day of sowing. Cereal seeds must be processed using standard semi-dry dressing technology.
It is recommended to spray vegetable plants and rapeseed at the stage when 3-4 true leaves appear. In this case, the subsequent processing should be performed with an interval of 7-10 days. In the event of symptoms of peronosporosis of cucumbers, this interval is recommended to be reduced to 5-7 days.
To cope with late blight of potatoes, it is recommended to carry out processing with an interval of 7-10 days. On other plants, preventive spraying should be performed. This is done when the first symptoms of the disease appear.
Zarechny Maxim Valerievich
Agronomist with 12 years of experience. Our best summer cottage expert.
It is recommended to use at least 300 liters of working fluid per 1 hectare. The product should be applied after 6 pm or in cloudy weather during the day. It is recommended to shake the mixture before use. This will help make the consistency more uniform.
"Planriz" can be used for such plants:
- Cereal crops. When pre-sowing treatment, it is required to apply 1 liter of the product per 1 ton of seeds. For spraying vegetative plants, it is worth using 1 liter of the product per 1 hectare.
- Vegetable and flower-decorative crops. For the processing of planting material, it is worth using 10 milliliters of the product per 1 kilogram of seeds. In the case of introduction into the wells when planting seedlings, it is recommended to use 5 milliliters of the product per plant. For irrigation of crops, take 100 milliliters of the drug per 10 liters of water.
- Fruit and berry crops. For spraying plants, you can use a solution of 50 milliliters of the drug and 10 liters of water.
Safety of use
The composition is absolutely safe for humans and animals. It does not pose a threat to fish, does not accumulate in cultivated plants and does not harm the environment. However, when handling plants, it is recommended to adhere to general safety rules. It is worth spraying the plantings using personal protective equipment - gloves, glasses, a respirator.
What the treater is compatible with
The drug can be combined with various chemical and biological agents. Substances containing mercury are considered an exception. It is recommended to mix the compositions immediately before use.
Terms and conditions of storage
It is recommended to keep the drug in an airtight container. This is done in a dry and dark place. In this case, the temperature regime in the room should be + 4-6 degrees. The shelf life is only 3 months from the date of manufacture.
Analogs of the remedy
The effective analogues of the drug include Agromar F and Rizoplan.
Planriz is an effective remedy that helps to cope with various diseases. The substance belongs to biological preparations. Therefore, it does not harm people and does not accumulate in plants. In order for the tool to give the desired results, you must strictly follow the instructions.