Peach oil is a product unique in chemical composition and extremely beneficial for the whole body. The peach tree itself, on which fragrant sweet-sour fruits grow, is small - its height does not exceed 5 meters. The fruits of the plant are low-calorie, tasty, saturated with macro- and microelements, vitamins and other beneficial substances.
The product is made from seeds by mechanical pressing, and then filtered. For the finished product are characteristic:
- weak aroma;
- colors from pale yellow to deep yellow;
- pleasant, delicate texture.
Peach seed oil is widely used in medicine and cosmetology. Its use is allowed both externally and internally.
Peach Oil Composition
This product is high in vitamins:
- E - has a rejuvenating and restorative effect on the skin and hair, nails, is an antioxidant;
- A - helps restore cell integrity;
- B15 - beneficial effect on aging skin;
- P - is involved in the formation of collagen;
- C - beneficially affects the body as a whole.
In addition, the following useful substances in the chemical composition of the product:
- acids: palmitic, oleic, gamma-linolenic, linoleic and others;
- polyunsaturated fatty acids;
Peach seed oil: benefits and applications
How to get the product
Getting oil from the seeds is a rather complicated process, which takes place in several stages:
- The raw materials undergo mechanical pressing, due to which primary liquid is obtained.
- Toxic substances and plant residues are removed from the resulting product through multi-stage filtration.
- After the above manipulations, the liquid is bleached, hydrated, neutralized and, in some cases, deodorized with essential oil. Thanks to these processes, the product acquires characteristic qualities.
The rich and diverse composition determines the unique properties of the product:
- stimulates the body's immune defense;
- It has a general strengthening and analgesic effect;
- heals wounds and can help in the fight against tumors;
- is a mild laxative.
Peach oil and products obtained on its basis contribute to:
- the removal of toxins and other harmful substances accumulated in the body;
- stimulation of the gastrointestinal tract and central nervous system;
- rejuvenation of the whole body and tissue regeneration at the cellular level (in this regard, preparations based on peach oil are used in medicine and cosmetology in the treatment of burns, inflammation, diaper rash and other skin injuries or defects);
- strengthening immunity and lowering blood cholesterol.
- removal of excess accumulated fluid, which helps get rid of swelling and hypertension;
- improving heart function and strengthening blood vessels;
- enhanced production of hemoglobin, which allows the use of the product to treat anemia.
The product is recommended for the treatment of rhinitis.. After washing with saline, the nose is lubricated with a few drops of the product. This procedure will eliminate unpleasant sensations and reduce the intensity of mucus secretion.
With otitis media, oil droplets are buried in the ears, which accelerates recovery and relieves pain. The tool will also cope with conjunctivitis: it is dripped into the eyes, and then washed with chamomile broth. If the throat is sick or you can’t get rid of the perspiration, then inhalations performed 2-3 times a day will help. For the procedure, you need to dilute 4-6 drops of peach seed oil in 200 ml of hot water and inhale the vapor from the solution with your mouth.
In addition, the product can be added to salads or other dishes - it will improve the activity of the cardiovascular system and provide the body with vitamins. To get rid of constipation and excess fluid in the body, it is recommended to use the oil one tablespoon before a meal.
Peach oil has a beneficial effect on the body. It can be used both internally, for the treatment and acceleration of processes occurring in the body, and externally, to maintain the beauty, youth and health of the skin, hair, eyelashes.
When applied to the skin, the product is perfectly distributed and instantly gives it softness and tenderness, removing tightness, dryness, irritation. The tool is well absorbed, which allows it to be used for massage and aromatherapy.
Peach oil is extremely beneficial for the skin, it will help get rid of symptoms such as:
- dullness and dullness;
- "crow's feet";
- sagging and wilting;
The mask is done like this: a gauze napkin is impregnated with a liquid warmed up on water and placed on problem areas or on the entire face, except for the area around the eyes, for about half an hour. The procedure can be performed twice a day, daily, while peach oil can be mixed with others - lemon, rose, chamomile, neroli and others.
To improve the skin around the eyes and its rejuvenation, mix the jojoba and peach oils in equal proportions, add a couple of drops of rose or sandalwood essential oil to the mixture, and then apply the cosmetic product with light sweeping movements on the skin of the eyelids after waking up and before bedtime.
A mixture of avocado and peach oils is useful for the lips.mixed in equal proportions, with the addition of two drops of rose oil or lemon balm on a spoonful of the mixture.
The product is ideal for hair care. - it improves their appearance, promotes regeneration and recovery. The oil will help to cope with dandruff, accelerate hair growth, prevent the ends from being cut, fill the hair with strength and give it a healthy and natural shine.
The simplest mask is a mixture of peach seed oil and any other. With massaging movements, the product is applied to the hair roots and left for 15-30 minutes, after which it is carefully washed off with warm water.
Peach Oil Promotes Eyelash Growth: it is mixed with castor, the napkins are moistened in the mixture, put on eyes and left for a quarter of an hour.
Using hand products
Trays of oil obtained from peach seeds have a beneficial effect on the skin of the hands. Their preparation takes a minimum of time. 5-7 drops of eucalyptus, rosemary, lavender, chamomile and lemon oils are added to 100 g of the product and the caring mixture is ready. Keep your hands in such a bath for 10-12 minutes. This mixture can be used for the procedure repeatedly.
Peach oil has the strongest moisturizing and healing properties, therefore it is often used to restore the cuticle. If the cuticle is damaged, it is recommended to apply a little means on it, cover the treated area with a swab of gauze and leave for a third of an hour. The procedure should be carried out twice a day until the pain and visible damage disappear.
Peach oil in cosmetology
Anastasia: “I tried peach oil for the first time when I noticed that my hair became dull and their hair loss increased significantly. In just a month of using the product, my hair doubled and my hair structure changed for the better. Now I regularly make oil masks for pens, faces, cilia, hair and I look gorgeous! "
Eva: "After the birth of the baby I was tormented by a delicate problem - constipation. I tried a lot of drugs, but only peach seed oil turned out to be effective. I just drink it on a spoon a couple of times a day before meals and visit the toilet regularly and without problems."