Charlotte is the simplest apple pie, the recipe of which is in the arsenal of every housewife. However, today many options have been invented for replacing traditional apples in the filling. Charlotte is baked with pears and plums, currants and cranberries, nuts and cottage cheese are added to the fruit. This cake is especially tasty with peaches - fresh or canned, which give it a special sourness.
Charlotte with fresh peaches: an oven recipe
In the summer, fruit pastries are especially popular. They can be purchased at the nearest market, prices during this period are acceptable. A frequent guest on the table is a charlotte with fresh peaches. It is baked quickly: in just 30-40 minutes, the list of ingredients is minimal, but the taste is incomparable.
For baking you will need:
- fresh peaches - 3 pieces;
- a glass of flour;
- one glass of sugar;
- 4 eggs;
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder;
- a piece of butter to lubricate the mold.
Stages of baking:
- Take a deep bowl, break eggs into it and pour sugar in.
- Beat the resulting mass with a mixer to the state of white air foam.
- Pour flour and baking powder into the dough.
- Mix the entire contents of the bowl.
- Wash peaches and cut into small slices.
- Grease the mold and pour in the cooked dough.
- Spread peach slices evenly on top, slightly deepening into the dough and send to the oven preheated to 200 degrees. Charlotte with fresh peaches will be ready in half an hour.
Charlotte with peaches: a recipe in a slow cooker
Modern housewives often prefer to bake charlotte in a slow cooker, this wonderful technique does its job perfectly. Baking in a slow cooker turns out to be especially tender and magnificent.
To bake charlotte, you will need:
- fresh medium-sized peaches - 3 pieces;
- wheat flour - two glasses;
- kefir - 1 cup;
- 2 pieces of chicken eggs;
- a glass of sugar;
- good pinch of soda.
Phased method of preparation:
- Beat the eggs and pour into a deep bowl. Then pour sugar.
- Using a mixer, turn the mass into a strong, uniform foam.
- Sift flour through a fine sieve into a separate bowl.
- Slowly pour kefir into the flour, stirring constantly.
- Pour soda into the mass with flour and kefir. Preliminary extinguishing of soda is not needed, since it will extinguish the lactic acid kefir.
- Next, the two mixtures are combined together, it turns out the dough, the density resembling sour cream.
- Peaches pre-washed and cut into slices are evenly laid on the bottom of the multicooker. The bowl of the multicooker should first be greased with a piece of oil.
- Dough is poured on top of peaches.
- On the multicooker, the "Baking" mode is turned on for 40 minutes.
- As soon as the charlotte is well browned, it should be removed from the bowl, turned over and laid again so that the bottom of the pie is on top.
- Put the slow cooker on the "Heating" mode for about half an hour.
Serve chilled with tea or coffee.
Charlotte with canned peaches
If it is winter outside, you can’t get fresh peaches - canned ones will help out.
To bake charlotte in a slow cooker you will need:
- 4 pieces of chicken eggs;
- one glass of sugar, sour cream, flour;
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon;
- canned peaches - about 300 grams;
- a small piece of butter and a little breadcrumbs.
- Beat eggs with a pinch of salt until foamy, then gradually introduce sugar.
- Pour the sour cream after the sugar, not ceasing to beat until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Sifted flour, together with baking powder, add to the container in small portions, constantly stirring until the lumps are completely dissolved.
- Let the dough stand for 15 minutes.
- At this time, dry the peaches on a paper towel, after draining the syrup.
- Cut peaches into identical slices.
- Grease a bowl of multicookers with butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Lay the peaches and pour the dough. Such charlotte is baked for about 50 minutes at 200 °. You can always check its readiness with a toothpick or a simple match.
Charlotte is combined not only with tea, but also with liquor, jelly, ice cream.
Charlotte with peaches and kiwi: an original recipe
Making charlotte filling is possible not only with peaches alone. These fruits go well with bananas, black currants, apples, raspberries, cherries, kiwi.
Here are the foods you need to make:
- 4 pieces of chicken eggs;
- one glass of sour cream and wheat flour;
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder for dough;
- an incomplete glass of sugar;
- 6 pieces of fresh or canned peaches of medium size;
- 3 pieces of kiwi;
Baking is as follows:
- Eggs and sugar beat in a deep bowl. Sugar is sprinkled in small portions.
- Sour cream is poured into the mixture, the mass is mixed once more until completely homogeneous.
- The flour should be sifted and, together with the baking powder, add to the bowl with eggs and sour cream, stir until the lumps disappear.
- Put the dough aside for 15 minutes and do some fruit.
- If the peaches are canned, drain the juice, dry on a paper towel.
- Cut peaches into neat medium-sized slices.
- Peel the kiwi and also cut into pieces.
- Put the prepared fruits in an even layer on a greased and sprinkled with breadcrumbs form.
- Pour dough on top. Send to the oven. Charlotte is baked for 45 minutes at 200 °.
If desired, you can sprinkle the surface of the cake with powdered sugar.
Charlotte with peaches and banana puree
To make charlotte you need:
- a glass of baking flour;
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder;
- a pinch of cinnamon;
- 3 pieces of medium-sized peaches;
- half a glass of brown sugar;
- bananas to get 1 cup of mashed potatoes;
- 2 tablespoons of coke or olive oil;
- 1 chicken egg.
Stages of preparation:
- First, mix the dry ingredients in the container: flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Take a deep bowl in which beat the bananas, butter and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the egg and mix well again. Pour chopped peaches here, pour yogurt and add dry ingredients.
- Mix everything very well and pour into a mold.
- Put the mold with the dough in the oven, heated to 180 °, cook for an hour.
Charlotte with peaches
To make charlotte with peaches even tastier, experienced housewives often use all kinds of additives. It can be vanillin or citrus zest, ginger or cloves, nutmeg, anise. Cottage cheese, cream, sour cream are introduced into the dough. There are many variations of cooking, the main thing is not to be afraid of experiments, to cook in a good mood and then a delicious dessert will surely work out.