We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Many from childhood remember the unique and inimitable taste of grandmother’s fish casserole. The secret of its preparation remained in childhood, along with the smell of pies and kindergarten, but sometimes you really want to plunge into these memories and feel the unique taste of cottage cheese or fish casserole with sauce. Despite the fact that today supermarkets offer a rich assortment of exotic spices and additives that make the taste of fish casserole special, sometimes you want that simple taste, which was felt even during pre-school childhood on "fish" Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Fish casserole from childhood (in the oven)
The fish casserole, prepared according to the recipes of the kindergarten cooks, resembles fish soufflé to taste.
To prepare this dish you will need:
- fish of marine varieties, cut into fillets - 400 g;
- one carrot;
- chicken egg - 1 pc.;
- milk - 80 ml;
- a tablespoon of flour;
- butter - 20 g;
- Fillets are carefully checked for bones, and then cut into small pieces. A little water is poured into the pan and slices of fillet are placed there (water should only cover the fish a little). After boiling, stew the fillet slices over low heat.
- Rub carrots on a fine grater and lay on top of the pieces of fish, then stew the mixture of fish and carrots until the water evaporates.
- Ready fish with carrots is crushed using a meat grinder (you can use a blender).
- The yolk of the egg is separated from the protein: the yolk is mixed in the prepared meat, and the protein is whipped separately in the foam.
- Milk sauce for pouring minced meat is prepared from milk and flour, which are mixed and boiled over low heat, stirring constantly. At the end of cooking, add butter.
- The sauce is poured onto the prepared minced fish, thoroughly mixed, salted to taste. After that, egg white is carefully introduced into the finished mixture.
- The resulting mixture is evenly distributed in the form. Bake in the oven at a temperature of 200 degrees until a crust appears at the edges of the mold.
Ready chilled casserole is cut into portions and served with vegetables.
This dish is everyday, but it can be easily diversified by adding fried mushrooms or boiled small broccoli to the minced fish. This casserole can be served at the festive table.
Fish casserole with cereal and seafood
Recently, a passion for fish delicacies such as sushi has become popular. The problem is that before feeding the child this dish along with the rest of the family, any mother will think a hundred times and, most likely, will make a negative decision. Culinary specialists offer a home-made recipe for casseroles, which in taste and health is not inferior to sushi, but allowed for children from the age of two.
For an “exotic” casserole you will need:
- some smoked salmon (about 250 g);
- shrimp - 100 g;
- 2 small squids;
- ¾ cup of rice;
- bay leaf, chopped green onions;
- one and a half glasses of water and 3 tbsp. l cream;
- dried or fresh herbs, salt to taste.
Step by step recipe:
- Seafood is boiled in boiling water, cleaned, squid cut into rings.
- Place the groats in a cooking container, pour a glass of boiling water, add spices. Cook in a sealed container until liquid disappears.
- Spread rice in a prepared container, lay on top slices of smoked salmon, prepared seafood, cover with finely sliced butter. Add ½ cup of water and put in a preheated oven for a quarter of an hour.
- Cream is added to the finished dish, mixed.
Little gourmets will also like a fish dish with potatoes, especially since there is no need to cook a special side dish for such a dish.
Mackerel pollock casserole with potatoes in a slow cooker
The recipe for this nutritious dish is different in that you cook this casserole using a slow cooker.
For casseroles, stock up on the following ingredients:
- pollock fillet - 500 g;
- a white bun or a little white bread (about 300 g);
- a glass of milk;
- 2 carrots;
- 3 potatoes;
- 1 chicken egg;
- some vegetable oil;
- spices and salt to taste.
- Boil potatoes and carrots until tender, peel and leave to cool. Then grind with a grater and divide the mass in half.
- The roll is finely crushed, soaked in milk, squeezed.
- Chopped fish fillet with a meat grinder (you can use a blender). Add white bun to the minced fish, salt, and pepper to taste.
- The capacity of the multicooker is greased with oil, the ingredients are laid out in the following sequence: the first half of vegetables, minced fish, remaining vegetables.
- Top with a beaten egg. In the slow cooker, the "Multiple cook" mode is set (110 degrees), the dish is cooked for half an hour.
For those who monitor weight and try to limit the consumption of starchy foods (rice, potatoes), chefs recommend cooking fish casserole with buckwheat.
Fish and vegetables casserole: a perfect combination
A dish prepared according to this recipe will become the head of the table due to the delicate structure of white fish baked in a vegetable side dish and cream.
You will need:
- 400 grams of fillet (pitted) of white fish - you can use any;
- 200 milliliters 20% cream;
- 100 grams of green peas;
- 100 grams of cauliflower;
- 10 grams of butter;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 100 grams of carrots;
- 100 grams of broccoli;
- dessert spoon of lemon juice;
- some salt and pepper.
- Frozen fish is previously thawed.
- The fillet is washed under running water, dried and cut into portions.
- Each fish piece is salted, peppered, sprinkled with lemon juice. Fillet is left to marinate for a quarter of an hour.
- The cream is slightly beaten together with the eggs, a little stick and pepper.
- The oven mold is oil-treated.
- The bottom of the form is completely laid out by fish, on top of which washed, peeled and chopped vegetables are laid out.
- The ingredients are poured in a creamy sauce.
- The dish is cooked in the oven, heated to 200 degrees, for 35 minutes.
To prepare a fish casserole with vegetables, you can use a ready-made frozen vegetable mix.
Buckwheat casserole with fish
You can feed your children with such a useful casserole, it will not be embarrassing to offer it to guests, and you can enjoy yourself at dinner yourself with pleasure.
List of ingredients for this dish:
- white fish fillet (many prefer pangasius) - 700 g;
- one and a half glasses of buckwheat;
- 1 carrot;
- onions - 2 pcs.;
- a couple of spoons of tomato paste;
- frying oil;
- salt and spices to taste.
- The fish fillet is cut into small pieces, placed in the refrigerator, pre-treated with salt and spices.
- Buckwheat is boiled until tender.
- In a heated pan, fry carrots, sliced in circles. Carrots are extracted from boiling oil, then chopped onion is fried in this oil. Add tomato paste and stew for a couple of minutes.
- Buckwheat is added to the onion fried with tomato, mixed.
- Half the buckwheat is laid in the prepared form, then a layer of fish, carrot on the fish. Repeat layers, making the last of buckwheat. The top of the casserole can be greased with sour cream, covered with foil and baked in the oven for 45 minutes.
For a solemn feast and special occasions, chefs recommend using a recipe for an unusual casserole, where canned fish will be the basis.
For "klafuti" should stock up on the ingredients:
- 2 cans of tuna in its own juice;
- 4 chicken eggs;
- pitted black olives (jar of 400 g);
- one and a half glasses of milk;
- a tablespoon of starch;
- 400 g of tomatoes (only the flesh will go to the casserole);
- 50 g of hard cheese.
Step by step recipe:
- Tuna is removed from the can and chopped with a fork, adding a little juice.
- Starch is bred in small quantities of milk. Beat the eggs in the foam, continuing to beat, pour the remaining milk and diluted starch.
- Tuna and pulp of tomatoes are spread in the mixture, mixed thoroughly, salted to taste.
- The prepared fish mixture is transferred to the form, olives are placed on top and sprinkled with grated cheese.
- Bake the casserole in the oven for half an hour.
"Klafuti" will be a less nutritious dish if you use green instead of black olives.
Delicious Pollock Fish Casserole (video)
Fish is a product that must be included in the diet of both an adult and a child, and a fish casserole is an opportunity to independently create an unforgettable composition of your favorite foods in combination with fish.